Online Address Change (Online Service)
Directorate of Legal and Administrative Information (Dila) - Prime Minister
To report your new contact information, simultaneously with several government departments and some private organisations:
- Energy Suppliers (EDF, Engie, ENERCOOP)
- Pôle emploi
- Social security: health insurance, family allowances and pension funds (Agirc-Arrco: titleContent, Camieg: titleContent, Carsat: titleContent, CGSS: titleContent, MSA: titleContent, Caf: titleContent, Cnav: titleContent, CNMSS: titleContent, CNRACL: titleContent, CPAM: titleContent, Crav: titleContent, Enim: titleContent, FSPOEIE: titleContent, Ircantec: titleContent, Mining: titleContent, FRA: titleContent, SASPA: titleContent)
- Tax Department
- Gray Card Services (SIV: titleContent)
You can also use this online service to report a change of e-mail address, telephone number (landline or mobile).
Remember to have your IDs for each of the agencies involved.
- If you settle abroad, this online service allows you to report your departure to the health insurance fund (CPAM: titleContent) and the tax department.
- If you are an expatriate returning to settle in France, you cannot use this online service to declare your return to France.
This online service can be used regardless of your nationality.
It is only available in French.
It's a free service.
Verified 02 September 2022 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Pôle emploi Monthly Update
- School Reentry Allowance (ARS)
- Family allowances: what to do in case of removal, separation, unemployment...?
- Change address on carte grise
- How do I change the carte grise if my city or street changes its name?
- How do I know if I have a PV after a radar flash?
- Income Tax - How do I indicate a change of address?
- RSA 25+
- RSA young active
- Isolated parent RSA
- Leasing vehicle: how do i report a change on the carte grise?