This page has been automatically translated. Please refer to the page in French if needed.
Online Address Change (Online Service)
Directorate of Legal and Administrative Information (Dila) - Prime Minister
To report your new contact information simultaneously to several government departments and energy suppliers.
Allows you to inform several public and private organisations simultaneously:
- Social security and pension funds (Agirc-Arrco, Camieg, CGSS, MSA, Cnaf, Cnav, CNMSS, CNRACL, CPAM, Cram, Crav, Enim, FSPOEIE, Ircantec, Mining, FRA, SASPA)
- Energy (EDF, Engie, ENERCOOP)
- Pôle emploi
- Tax Department
- Gray Card Services
You can also use this online service to report a change of e-mail address, telephone number (landline or mobile).
Remember to have your IDs for each of the agencies involved.
Warning : this online service does not concern users who settle to the foreigner, nor expatriate users who return to settle in France.
Verified 08 septembre 2021 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Pôle emploi Monthly Update
- School Reentry Allowance (ARS)
- Family allowances: what to do in case of removal, separation, unemployment...?
- carte grise vehicle leasing: how do you report a change of situation?
- Change address on carte grise
- How do I change the carte grise if my city or street changes its name?
- Income tax: how do i indicate a change of address?
- RSA 25+
- RSA young active
- Isolated parent RSA