Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Online Address Change (Online Service)

Directorate of Legal and Administrative Information (Dila) - Prime Minister

To report your new contact information, simultaneously with several government departments and some private organisations:

  • Energy Suppliers (EDF, Engie, ENERCOOP)
  • Pôle emploi
  • Social security: health insurance, family allowances and pension funds (Agirc-Arrco: titleContent, Camieg: titleContent, Carsat: titleContent, CGSS: titleContent, MSA: titleContent, Caf: titleContent, Cnav: titleContent, CNMSS: titleContent, CNRACL: titleContent, CPAM: titleContent, Crav: titleContent, Enim: titleContent, FSPOEIE: titleContent, Ircantec: titleContent, Mining: titleContent, FRA: titleContent, SASPA: titleContent)
  • Tax Department
  • Gray Card Services (SIV: titleContent)

You can also use this online service to report a change of e-mail address, telephone number (landline or mobile).

Remember to have your IDs for each of the agencies involved.


  • If you settle abroad, this online service allows you to report your departure to the health insurance fund (CPAM: titleContent) and the tax department.
  • If you are an expatriate returning to settle in France, you cannot use this online service to declare your return to France.

This online service can be used regardless of your nationality.

It is only available in French.

It's a free service.

Go to the online procedure

Verified 02 September 2022 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)