Application for registration on the electoral roll (Form 12669*02)
Ministry of the Interior - Cerfa n° 12669*02
Vous pouvez aussi utiliser :
Allows a citizen French to register on the electoral list of a town hall.
This form must be completed and supported by supporting documents.
Verified 15 March 2023 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
To whom shall I send this form ?
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Parliamentary elections
- Registration on the list of electors: in the event of a move
- Voters list: registration ex officio at 18
- Voters lists: new registration
- Military, fairground, travelers, homeless, mariner: where to register to vote?
- Under 26: When do I register to vote?
- Can you register to vote in a town hall and vote in the same year?
- What are the dates of the next elections?
- Register on the list of electors in town hall: what proof of residence?
- Register to vote: with what proof of identity?
- Does a person in prison have the right to vote?