My Student Services (Online Service)

Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation

My student services allows you to do the following:

  • Pay the student life and campus contribution (CVEC) via the website
  • Apply for a scholarship or assistance
  • Finding and managing your university accommodation

Please note

these steps are free of charge. They are only available in French.

To log in, you must have the login (email address) and password you entered when you created the account.

Go to the online procedure

Verified 11 December 2023 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)

J'ai réalisé une démarche administrative

Je donne mon avis sur Services Publics +. L'administration concernée me répondra.