This page has been automatically translated. Please refer to the page in French if needed.
Remote service: Citizen's Remedies (appeal to the administrative judge)
Council of State
Citizen telemetry is for individuals not represented by a lawyer.
- exchange with administrative courts, administrative courts of appeal and the Council of State in a dematerialized and secure manner,
- and to monitor the progress of its case.
Please note : Citizen telemetry is not required. It is always possible to lodge an appeal by traveling to the court reception or by mail, preferably by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt.
Verified 30 novembre 2018 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Appeal to the Administrative Court of Appeal (CAA)
- Appeal to the Council of State
- Dispute with the Administration: referenced
- Dispute with the Administration: referenced instruction (or referenced expertise)
- Dispute with the Administration: registered freedom
- Dispute with the Administration: referenced-suspension
- Point driver's license: how do i make a claim?
- Appeal before the administrative judge
- Action for cassation before the Council of State
- Preservation Reference