Citizen Telemedicine (appeal to the Administrative Judge) (Online Service)
Council of State
Citizens' Telemedicine is for individuals not represented by counsel.
- to interact with administrative tribunals, administrative courts of appeal and the Council of State in a dematerialized and secure manner,
- and to monitor the progress of his case.
Citizens' Telemedicine is not mandatory. It is always possible to lodge an appeal by traveling to the reception of the court or by post, preferably by registered post with acknowledgement of receipt.
Verified 23 September 2022 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Appeal to the Administrative Court of Appeal (CAA)
- Appeal to the Council of State
- Dispute with the administration: summary record
- Dispute with the administration: interim proceedings (or interim proceedings)
- Dispute with the administration: application for interim relief
- Dispute with the administration: interim relief-suspension
- Point driver's license: how to make a claim?
- Appeals to the Administrative Judge
- Appeal to the Council of State for cassation
- Interim measures of protection