Air Noise Pollution Status (Form)
Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)
To be completed by the seller or lessor on consultation of the noise exposure plan (PEB).
Incorporated in the technical diagnostic file (DDT) attached, as appropriate, to the promise of sale or otherwise to the authentic deed of sale and the lease agreement.
Verified 26 July 2022 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
Contact the entity in charge of this form
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Deed of sale of a dwelling in the future state of completion (Véfa)
- Act of Sale of Isolated Land
- Bill of Sale of Land in Subdivision
- Contract for booking an apartment in the future state of completion (VEFA)
- Real estate diagnosis on airport noise
- Promise to sell isolated land
- Promise to sell land in a subdivision
- What precautions should be taken before purchasing isolated building land?
- What precautions should be taken before purchasing land in a subdivision?
- What rules must the seller of land in subdivision follow?
- Sale of condominium