Does an employee in training keep his/her rights to paid leave and seniority?
Verified 21 June 2023 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
Yeah. Yeah. An employee in training in the private sector shall retain his or her entitlement to paid leave and to seniority during his or her absence.
It's in particular where he is absent for one of the following situations:
- As part of a Career Transition Project (TPP)
- Training leave for youth leaders and youth workers
- Leave for economic, social, environmental and trade union training
- Training leave for male labor counselors
- Personal Training Account (PTA).
Who can help me?
Find who can answer your questions in your region
- Labor Code: Articles L6323-16 to L6323-17-6TPP (items L6323-17-2 to L6323-17-6)
- Labor Code: Articles L2145-1 to L2145-13Acquisition of rights during leave for economic, social, environmental and trade union training (L2145-10)
- Labor Code: Articles L3142-54 to L3142-59Acquisition of rights during a training leave for a youth leader (L3142-55)
- Labor Code: Article L1442-2Acquisition of rights during a training leave for labor counselors (L1442-2)