Training of private sector employees
Any employee may benefit from continuing vocational training. Its purpose is to promote the integration or reintegration into employment of workers, to enable them to remain in employment, to promote the development of their skills and access to the various levels of vocational qualification, to contribute to economic and cultural development, to the securing of career paths and to their social promotion.
Training access devices
Leave and absence for training
- Can an employee take time off to prepare for and take an exam?
- What is Cléa (a foundation of professional knowledge and skills)?
- Can an employee still have a DIF?
- What are the different arrangements for training employees in the private sector?
- Can an employee on work stoppage take training?
- Is an employee receiving training outside working time paid?
- Can an employee request training from his employer?
- What is a deduct-training clause?
- Does an employee in training keep his/her rights to paid leave and seniority?
- What is a professional interview?
- Is a temporary worker entitled to leave for a job transition project?
- Vocational training in the public serviceService-Public.fr
- Training of persons with disabilitiesService-Public.fr
- Validation of prior learning (VAE) Service-Public.fr
- Training of employeesMinistry of Labor
- Search for a continuing vocational training offerCarif-Oref
- Transitions Pro Associations SiteMinistry of Labor
- Center for the Development of Information on Continuing EducationCenter for the Development of Training Information (Info Center)
- National Directory of Professional QualificationsCommission de la certification professionale de France skills