Training of private sector employees
All employees may benefit from continuing vocational training. Its purpose is to promote the integration or reintegration into employment of workers, to enable them to remain in employment, to promote the development of their skills and access to the various levels of professional qualification, to contribute to economic and cultural development, to the securing of professional paths and to their social promotion.
Training access devices
Leave and absence for training
- Can an employee be absent to prepare and take an exam?
- What is the professional knowledge and skills base?
- Can we still have a Dif in the private sector?
- What are the different training arrangements for the private sector?
- Can an employee who is out of work be trained?
- Is an employee in training outside working time paid?
- Can an employee request training from his or her employer?
- What is a training-exemption clause?
- Does a trainee retain his or her entitlement to paid leave and seniority?
- What is professional maintenance?
- Is a caretaker eligible for the Vocational Transition Project (TPP)?
- Professional training in the public serviceService-Public.fr
- Training for people with disabilitiesService-Public.fr
- Validating Experience Gains (VAE) Service-Public.fr
- Search for an offer of continuing vocational trainingCarif-Oref
- Site of the Training Individual Leave Management Fund (Fongecif)Fongecif
- Website of the Centre for the Development of Information on Continuing EducationCentre for the Development of Training Information (Inffo Centre)
- Remote TrainingMinistry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation
- National Directory of Professional QualificationsFrench Professional Certification Board
La protection sociale
Ouvrage disponible à la vente sur vie-publique.fr
Publicité - La Documentation française