Youth training: establishment for entry into employment (Epid)
Verified 07 March 2022 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
The Epid Centres are open to young people without a diploma or professional qualification who encounter difficulties in finding work or training. These structures accompany him for about 8 months to facilitate his professional integration.
The Epide centres offer young people support to facilitate their professional integration.
The young person who commits to an Epid journey signs a volunteer contract for insertion. This contract is not a work contract.
in overseas departments and communities where there is no Epid Centre, a comparable training course called the adapted military service (ADM) , can be achieved.
You can apply for the device if you meet all of the following conditions:
- You're between 18 and 25
- You are a French or a foreign national regular situation for more than 1 year with permission to work)
- You have a maximum CAP or BEP level or dropped out of high school before graduation
- You have completed or are about to complete your defence and citizenship day (JDC)
- You can't find a job
The Epid journey may include the following activities:
- Setting up a professional project in line with your tastes and capabilities
- Training related to a proposed trade
- Preparation for driving licence to facilitate entry into the professional life
- Solidarity actions
The centres welcome you in boarding school and impose strict discipline and rules and regulations.
You can apply using the following online service:
You must complete the following registration form:
Application Form for an Epid Centre
You can also withdraw the form from:
- Local Mission
- National Office or Service Centre you depend on
- Local Pôle emploi Agency
- Communal Social Action Centre.
Once you have completed the form, you can send it by mail to the centre concerned.
Who shall I contact
To be selected, you must pass and pass an interview. It is designed to evaluate your motivation.
Accommodation and catering are free. However, you will have to pay the transport costs.
Sickness, maternity and invalidity expenses are covered.
You receive a €450 per month. It is tax free.
A premium €50 per month you are also paid if you find a lasting job or a qualifying training after leaving the Epid. You receive this bonus 3 months after the end of your journey.
- National Service Code: Articles L130-1 to L130-5Inclusion Volunteer
- Decree No. 2005-885 of 2 August 2005 concerning the voluntary service for the Epid
- Decree No. 2005-886 of 2 August 2005 on the general discipline for volunteers in Epid
- Decree No. 2005-888 of 2 August 2005 concerning the allowance and the premium paid to volunteers for the Epid insertion
- Epid Centre Application
- Application Form for an Epid Centre
- 2nd Chance School (E2C)Service-Public.fr
- Class 3rd "Pre-trades"Service-Public.fr
- Youth employment contract (support to find a job)Service-Public.fr
- Adapted Military Service (ADM)Ministry of Defence
- Epid siteMinistry of Labour