Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Filing a Debt Overhang

Verified 01 July 2022 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)

If you are unable to meet your debts or know that you cannot meet them, you can enter the personal debt commission.

To do this, you have to debt overhang at the Banque de France.

What applies to you ?

Veuillez patienter pendant le chargement de la page