Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Foreigner in France: Multi-annual residence card - ICT seconded employee

Verified 01 January 2023 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

If you're a foreigner, no European and come to France (as an executive or expert) for a mission in a company of the group that employs you, you can request a residence card ICT posted employee. The card is valid for up to 3 years. If the duration of stay is more than 3 months and 1 year maximum, a long-stay visa valid as a residence permit (VL-TS) ICT posted employee enough.

What applies to you ?

Veuillez patienter pendant le chargement de la page