Separation of parents
Relationship with the child
- Maintenance calculation simulator
- Application to the family judge (parental authority, right of access, maintenance...)
- Joint declaration of joint exercise of parental authority
- Application for precautionary measure of opposition to the departure from the territory (OST) of a minor - Parental conflict
- Application for maintenance - Referral to the Judge for Family Affairs
- Application for a certificate of non-opposition
- Joint request for the approval of a parental agreement
- Parental authority: can a separated parent move freely?
- How to benefit from the alternate residence?
- Can a parent have access without exercising parental authority?
- Can support be changed if the other parent's salary increases?
- Can support be paid directly to a child who has reached the age of majority?
- Maintenance, compensatory benefit: what differences?
- Who can receive maintenance?
- Should maintenance still be paid to a child who has reached the age of majority?
- Unpaid maintenance
- What if maintenance is unpaid and the debtor abroad?
- How to get financial intermediation?
- Family mediation: dispute resolutionMinistry of Justice