Electronic communications (telephone, internet, television)
Electronic communications contract
- Instruct its Internet service provider to provide the promised service
- Seek compensation from your phone or internet service provider
- Request reestablishment of its line following its wrong crash
- Request the termination of your telephony or internet contract at the operator's expense
- Terminate its electronic communications contract as a result of its amendment
- Terminate its communications contract (internet, telephony, television) for a legitimate reason
- Terminate his electronic communications contract for personal reasons
- Terminate your cable or satellite TV subscription due to a program change
- What are the rates for special numbers (green, gray, purple) and surcharges?
- Abusive telephone solicitation, voice or SMS spam: what to do?
- Electronic Communications Ombudsman: how to use it?
- Which bills can a subscriber request?
- How do I access the Internet without a subscription?
- What is fiber optics and how can we benefit from it?
- Mobile, fixed, Internet access: your remediesNational Institute of Consumer Affairs (INC)
- 33 700 (combating voice and SMS spam)French Mobile Multimedia Association (AFMM)
- How to access the internet in your new home?Electronic Communications and Post Office Regulatory Authority (Arcep)
- Mobile telephony: international roamingNational Institute of Consumer Affairs (INC)