Electronic communications (telephone, internet, television)
Electronic communications contract
- Forcing its ISP to deliver the promised service
- Claim compensation from telephony or internet service provider
- Request the reinstatement of his line following his incorrectly crushing
- Request termination of your telephony or internet contract at the operator's expense
- Terminate its electronic communications contract following its amendment
- Terminate its communications contract (Internet, telephony, television) for legitimate reasons
- Terminate electronic communications contract for personal reasons
- Terminate your cable or satellite TV subscription following a programme change
- What are the rates for special numbers (green, grey, purple) and overcharged?
- Unsolicited telephone, voice or SMS spam: what to do?
- Electronic Communications Ombudsman: how do you use it?
- What invoices can a subscriber request?
- How do I access the Internet without a subscription?
- What is fibre optics and how do you benefit from it?
- Mobile, landline, Internet access: remediesNational Institute of Consumer Affairs (INC)
- 33,700 (combat voice and SMS spam)French Mobile Multimedia Association (AFMM)
- How can I access the Internet in my new home?Electronic Communications and Post Office Regulatory Authority (Arcep)
- Mobile phone: roamingNational Institute of Consumer Affairs (INC)
La protection sociale
Ouvrage disponible à la vente sur vie-publique.fr
Publicité - La Documentation française