Means of payment
- What is contactless payment?
- What is the difference between crossed check, certified check or bank check?
- How do I make a bad check?
- What should I do if I receive a NSF check?
- In which countries can you pay in euros?
- Can we still exchange francs for euros?
- How do I pay the foreigner?
- What is the difference between bank transfer and direct debit?
- Can I get a credit card from a cash machine?
- What is a debit card?
- What means of payment can be used only via the Internet?
- How do I pay my bills remotely (or online)?
- Payment card fraudMinistry of Economy
- Means of paymentSupervisory and Resolution Authority (ACPR)
- Using a credit cardSupervisory and Resolution Authority (ACPR)
- Credit card fraud - What precautions? How to react?Supervisory and Resolution Authority (ACPR)
- Main bank ratesMinistry of Finance
- Contactless payment: how does it work?Supervisory and Resolution Authority (ACPR)
- How do I regularise a NSF check with the recipient?French Banking Federation
- The different means of paymentBank of France
- Cash back: a new way to remove speciesSupervisory and Resolution Authority (ACPR)