Remote service: Family allowances and benefits - Statement of status (Caf)
National Fund for Family Allowances (Cnaf)
Allows you to report a change of situation to the Caf: change of address, birth of a child, etc.
Verified 17 June 2020 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- School Reentry Allowance (ARS)
- Daily parental allowance (DPA)
- Family allowance (family of 2 or more children)
- In what cases should the resources be reported to the FAC?
- Family of 3 and more children: family supplement
- Child care benefit (Paje): adoption premium
- Child care benefit (Paje): birth premium
- Family benefits: what to do in case of a change of situation?
- What should I do if I have difficulty paying my rent?
- RSA 25+
- RSA young
- isolated parent RSA