Family Allowances and Benefits - Status Report (Cf) (Online Service)
National Fund for Family Allowances (Cnaf)
Allows you to report a change of situation to the CFOC: birth of a child, marriage, separation, unemployment, etc.
Verified 23 February 2021 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
Where can I get information
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Back-to-school allowance (RSA)
- Daily parental attendance allowance (DPA)
- Family allowances: what to do in case of moving, separation, unemployment,...?
- Family allowances (family of 2 or more children)
- When should its resources be reported to the FCA?
- Family of 3 or more children: family supplement
- Early Childhood Care Benefit (ECHP): Adoption Premium
- Early Childhood Care Benefit (ECHP): Birth premium
- What should I do if I have difficulty paying my rent?
- RSA applicant 25 years of age and older
- RSA Young Active
- Single parent RSA