Application to register online on the electoral lists (Online service)
Ministry of the Interior
Allows French and European citizens to apply for registration on the electoral lists of a city hall to vote in France. Accessible provided you are at least 18 years old.
Registration on the electoral rolls is a free process. Be careful not to use private websites, because if they are not connected to the services of your municipality, your registration request will not be transmitted.
Verified 15 March 2023 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
Where can I get information
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Elections: voting rights of European citizens in France
- Parliamentary elections
- Registration on the list of electors: in the event of a move
- Voters list: registration ex officio at 18
- Voters lists: new registration
- Military, fairground, travelers, homeless, mariner: where to register to vote?
- Under 26: When do I register to vote?
- Can you register to vote in a town hall and vote in the same year?
- What are the dates of the next elections?
- Register on the list of electors in town hall: what proof of residence?
- Register to vote: with what proof of identity?
- Voting by a European citizen: what proof of residence to register?
- Vote of a Frenchman settled abroad