Online application for registration on the electoral lists (online service)
Ministry of the Interior
Allows the French citizen and the European citizen to request his registration on the electoral lists of a town hall to vote in France. Accessible provided you are at least 18 years old.
Registration to vote is free. Be careful not to use private websites, as if they are not connected to the services of your municipality, your application will not be sent.
Verified 20 June 2022 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
Where can I get information
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Elections: right to vote of a European citizen in France
- Parliamentary elections
- Parliamentary elections: when do i register to vote?
- Registration on the electoral list: in case of removal
- Electoral list: 18-year registration
- Electoral lists: new
- Military, train, Traveller, SDF, Mariner: where to register to vote?
- Under 26: in which case do you have to register to vote?
- What are the dates of the next elections?
- Register for the municipal electoral list: what proof of domicile?
- Register to vote: with what proof of identity?
- Vote of a European citizen: what proof of domicile to register?