Online Pre-Complaint (Online Service)
Ministry of the Interior
Allows you to pre-declare online for a property offense (theft or scam for example) or certain discriminatory facts by a unknown author.
After the online pre-declaration, you must make an appointment to the police station or gendarmerie brigade of your choice to sign the complaint.
The police or gendarmes can decide to keep the evidence you bring.
you must be a personal victim of the offense.
Verified 25 January 2022 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Trash or forest fire: what are the penalties?
- Fraud linked to an Internet purchase
- Internet rental fraud
- File a complaint
- What should a foreigner do if his residence card is stolen?
- What to do in case of loss, theft or deterioration of the pleasure boat license?
- What to do if a vehicle is stolen?
- What to do with an association that resembles a cult?
- What can a scam victim of a fake buyer do on the internet?
- What is the risk in the event of flight concealment?
- Ransomware or Ransomware
- Can a minor file a complaint?
- Vehicle license plate spoofing
- Theft, burglary
- License plate theft