Online Pre-Complaint (Online Service)
Ministry of the Interior
Allows online pre-reporting for property damage (e.g. theft or fraud) or certain discriminatory acts by unknown author.
After the pre-declaration online, you must make an appointment at the police station or the police brigade of your choice to sign the complaint.
Police officers or gendarmes may decide to retain the evidence you bring.
you must be a victim of the offence.
Verified 25 January 2022 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Trash or forest fire: what are the sanctions?
- Internet Buying Fraud
- Internet rental fraud
- What should a foreigner do if his/her residence card is stolen?
- What to do in case of loss, theft or damage to the pleasure craft licence?
- What to do if a vehicle is stolen?
- What to do about an association that looks like a sect?
- What can a victim of a fake internet buyer scam do?
- What is the risk in case of theft?
- Ransomware or ransomware
- Can a minor file a complaint?
- Vehicle number plate spoofing
- Number plate theft