This page has been automatically translated. Please refer to the page in French if needed.
Remote service: Join the Universal Service Employment Check (Uesc)
Allows the future individual employer who is not yet a member of the national universal service employment check center (CNCesu), to join for the 1re at the Cesu.
Verified 08 décembre 2020 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Family reception for an elderly and/or disabled person (family-friendly)
- Declarative or pre-financed Eesu: what differences?
- Individual employer: What is the purpose of the Declarative Cesu and how can it be adhered to?
- Individual employer: how to pay your employee with a pre-financed Cesu?
- What are the personal service activities and how can they be used?