Check your violation file (Online Service)
Ministry of the Interior
This service provides access to the main information in the notice of violation: offence committed, number of licence points you can lose, amount of fine, time to pay.
If you have disputed the fine, you can follow the status of your case and ensure that your challenge has been addressed.
Prepare your Notice of Violation number (10 digits) or the reference to the increased lump sum penalty (12 digits).
Verified 10 June 2022 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Driving alcohol
- Penalty increased without notice of contravention: how to challenge?
- No parking fine (excessive, inconvenient, very inconvenient, dangerous)
- How do I know if I have a PV after a radar flash?
- Road inspection: what fine for driving without insurance?
- Road inspection: what penalties for driving without a licence?
- Traffic offences in Europe
- Interception of the vehicle for contravention: payment of the lump sum fine
- Payment of the flat fine after a radar check
- Point driving licence: how do i make a claim?
- What fine is a foreigner liable for a traffic offence in France?