Check your infringement file (Online Service)
Ministry of the Interior
This service gives access to the main information of the notice of contravention: offense committed, number of license points you can lose, amount of the fine, payment delays.
If you have challenged the fine, you can follow the progress of your case and ensure that your challenge has been taken into account.
Prepare your ticket number (10 digits) or the reference of the increased fine (12 digits).
Verified 27 July 2023 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Drinking and driving
- Fine for parking prohibited (abusive, inconvenient, very inconvenient, dangerous)
- How can you challenge an increased fine if you have not received the notice of contravention?
- How do I know if I have a VP after a radar flash?
- Road traffic control: what is the fine for driving without insurance?
- Road traffic control: what penalties should be imposed in the event of driving without a license?
- Road traffic offenses in Europe
- Interception of the vehicle for contravention: payment of the lump sum penalty
- Flat-rate fine paid after radar check
- Point driver's license: how to make a claim?
- What fine is a foreigner likely to incur in the event of a road traffic offense in France?
- Speed at the wheel