This page has been automatically translated. Please refer to the page in French if needed.
Online Application for a Driver's Licence After Passing an Examination (Online Service)
National Secured Securities Agency
Accessible with FranceConnect or with your IDs. If you don't have one, you are asked to create an account to have a personal space on the ANTS website.
This online service allows you to make a application for a driver's licence after passing an examination 1re category or extension).
- Digital Signature . If you don't have access to a digital signature and photo service, you can complete and mail a photo signature (FPS) form during the remote procedure.
- Supporting documents in numeric format (identification, proof of domicile)
- Email address or mobile number to be informed of the progress of the instruction and production of the driving licence
One video shows you the different steps of applying for a driver's licence online:
Verified 11 octobre 2021 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Road Safety Certificate (BSR), driving licence category AM
- How do I get a new category added to my driver's licence?
- Application for a driving licence: what proof of domicile?
- Application for a driving licence: what identification can be presented?
- Permit B: car or van
- Permit B1: heavy quadricycle
- Driver's licence: how to pass the code (common theoretical test)?
- BE driving licence: car with trailer of more than 750 kg
- Category B driving licence as a free candidate
- Motorcycle licence: A1 permit or permit 125 (light motorcycle)
- Motorcycle licence: A2 permit (intermediate power motorcycle)
- Can I have a power of attorney to get a driver's licence?