How do I track the manufacturing of my driver's license?
Verified 14 October 2019 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
You can track the progress of your driver's license manufacturing from your account in the current application dashboard.
You are also informed by email at every important step (and by SMS if you have entered your mobile phone number when applying for the permit).
- Follow your driver's license application
- Do I have to report a change of address for a driver's license?
- How do I report an error on my driver's license?
- After eye surgery, do you have to have your driver's license changed?
- How do I get a new category added to my driver's license?
- Do you have to change your driver's license if the photo is no longer similar?
- Driver's license balance: how do you know how many points?
- What do the codes added to License B mean?