This page has been automatically translated. Please refer to the page in French if needed.
Driver's licence: follow the progress of his driving application (Online Service)
National Secured Securities Agency
Accessible with FranceConnect or with your IDs.
Verified 11 octobre 2021 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Road Safety Certificate (BSR), driving licence category AM
- How do I convert a military driving licence into a civilian driving licence?
- How do I get a new category added to my driver's licence?
- How do I know what is the status of my driver's licence application?
- How do I report an error on my driver's licence?
- Deterioration of driving licence
- Should I report a change of address for a driver's licence?
- Do I have to report a change of name or first name for the driver's licence?
- Permit B: car or van
- Permit B1: heavy quadricycle
- BE driving licence: car with trailer of more than 750 kg
- Category B driving licence as a free candidate
- Motorcycle licence: A1 permit or permit 125 (light motorcycle)
- Motorcycle licence: A2 permit (intermediate power motorcycle)
- Loss of driving licence
- Can I have a power of attorney to get a driver's licence?
- Theft of driving licence