Entrance of a foreigner in France
Coronavirus Covid-19: closure of european external borders
Published on 29 December 2020
Due to the Coronavirus/Covid-19 pandemic, international travel is limited. Many countries are taking measures to restrict the movement of travellers.
It is therefore essential to be informed before considering any move.
Foreigner of another country
- Foreigner in transit: do you need a visa?
- Can a foreigner be banned from entering France?
- What is the short stay visa - Student contest?
- Does a foreigner need a visa to come to France?
- What are the rights of a former foreigner of the French army?
- How to return to France after exiting the Schengen area?
- Overseas travel: does a foreigner need a visa?
- Schengen Area: what are the entry and traffic conditions?
- Can a European student work in France?
- Can you practise a paramedical profession in France with a foreigners degree?
- Can a European resident come to France to look for work?
- Are you entitled to unemployment in France after a stay in Europe?
- What associations can help a foreigner in a waiting area?
- France-visas - Your arrival in FranceMinistry of the Interior
- Direct Europe: do you have any questions about the EU?European Commission
- Solvit: solutions to your rights problems in EuropeEuropean Commission
- Community social security regulationsCentre for European and International Social Security Liaison (Cleiss)