Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Housing allowances

A housing allowance may be paid, under certain conditions, to any person who rents, buys housing or is a resident of a household. There are 3 types of allocations: Personalised Housing Assistance (LPA), Family Housing Allowance (FHA) and Social Housing Allowance (SLA). The LPA is paid because of a (contracted) housing financing criterion, the FLA is paid because of family status, and the SLA is paid in all other cases.