Disability and employment in the private sector
Persons with disabilities can work in ordinary environment, in a company adapted to their possibilities or in a protected environment (in the State).
- What is the employment scheme for disabled workers?
- How to be recognized as a disabled worker (RQTH)?
- Private sector: What is the Disabled Workers Employment Obligation (HWO)?
- Can you work and receive the Disabled Adult Allowance (DAA)?
- Aid for the recognition of severe disability (RLH): What are the rules?
- Training of persons with disabilitiesService-Public.fr
- Disability: allowances (AAH, AEEH) and aidsService-Public.fr
- Inclusion of persons with disabilitiesPôle emploi
- Notice of Recruitment of Disabled Workers into the Public ServiceMinistry of Public Service
- Site of the AgriphAssociation for the Management of the Fund for the Integration of Disabled Persons into Employment (Agefiph)