Request or renew an online benefit from the MDPH (Online Service)
National Solidarity Fund for Autonomy (CNSA)
Carry your IDs
Allows you to apply for benefits (allowances, referral to a medical-social institution or service...) at the departmental home for disabled people (MDPH)
this online service is not yet accessible to all departments.
Verified 05 August 2021 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Disabled Adult Allowance (DAA)
- Education allowance for disabled children (AEEH)
- Mobility Inclusion Card (MIC)
- How to be recognized as a disabled worker (RQTH)?
- Disabled child in school: can he have care and support in school?
- Shelter for disabled workers
- Disability: temporary reception in an establishment
- Disability: foster care (Fam)
- Disability: living (or working) home
- Disability: specialized reception house (Mas)
- Disability: institutional work and work-related assistance (State)
- Disability Compensation Benefit (DCP)
- What sports activities are accessible to disabled people?