Request an online service from MDPH (Online Service)
National Solidarity Fund for Autonomy (CNSA)
Have your ID
Allows you to apply for benefits (allowances, referral to a medical-social institution or service...) from the departmental house of disabled persons (DDPH)
this online service is not yet accessible to all departments.
Verified 05 August 2021 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Allowance for disabled adults (AAH)
- Education allowance for disabled children (AEEH)
- Inclusion Mobility Card (MIC)
- How can I be recognised as a disabled worker?
- Disabled child in school: can he get care and tutoring?
- Shelter for disabled workers
- Disability: temporary accommodation
- Disability: contract or vocational rehabilitation course
- Disability: Foster Care Home (Fam)
- Disability: home of life (or working home)
- Disability: specialised host (Mas)
- Disability: settlement work and labour assistance service (Esat)
- Disability Compensation Benefit (PCH)
- What sports activities are accessible to disabled people?