Pay your fine online at fines.gouv.fr (Online service)
Ministry of Finance
Allows you to pay a flat-rate fine or a flat-rate fine increased for an infringement (contravention or offense) detected by an automated control system (radar) or by electronic report.
Prepare your credit card and the payment card.
The payment card is on the ticket notice.
You must specify the telepayment number and the wrench on the payment card.
Verified 31 July 2023 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
Where can I get information
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Fine for parking prohibited (abusive, inconvenient, very inconvenient, dangerous)
- How can you challenge an increased fine if you have not received the notice of contravention?
- How do I know if I have a VP after a radar flash?
- Road traffic control: what is the fine for driving without insurance?
- Road traffic control: what penalties should be imposed in the event of driving without a license?
- Post-parking package in case of unpaid parking
- Road traffic offenses in Europe
- Interception of the vehicle for contravention: payment of the lump sum penalty
- Flat-rate fine paid after radar check
- Point driver's license: how to make a claim?
- What fine is a foreigner likely to incur in the event of a road traffic offense in France?
- Speed at the wheel