Pay your fine online via fines.gouv.fr (Démarche en ligne)
Ministry of Finance
Pay standard fine for an offence (contravention or offence) recognised by an automated control system (radar) or by electronic record .
Prepare your credit card and payment card.
The payment card is on the notice of violation.
You must provide the payment number and key on the payment card.
only payments less than €1500 are accepted.
Verified 10 June 2022 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
Where can I get information
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Penalty increased without notice of contravention: how to challenge?
- No parking fine (excessive, inconvenient, very inconvenient, dangerous)
- How do I know if I have a PV after a radar flash?
- Road inspection: what fine for driving without insurance?
- Road inspection: what penalties for driving without a licence?
- Unpaid Parking Post-Parking Package
- Traffic offences in Europe
- Interception of the vehicle for contravention: payment of the lump sum fine
- Payment of the flat fine after a radar check
- Point driving licence: how do i make a claim?
- What fine is a foreigner liable for a traffic offence in France?