What should I do if I lose my roadworthiness test report?
Verified 04 April 2023 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister), Ministry of Transport
The report that was given to you after the roadworthiness test is proof that it was done.
If the minutes are lost, you must request a duplicate and one certificate to control center.
The certificate shall at least give the following indications:
- Identification of the control center
- Vehicle registration number
- Vehicle identification number (also known as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
- Result of the roadworthiness test
- Deadline for the validity of roadworthiness tests
Who shall I contact
Carte grise The certificate of registration (certificate of registration) shall also constitute proof of roadworthiness tests if it is completed with the stamp of the registration certificate or with the expiry date of the test.
- Carte grise (Certificate of Registration)Service-Public.fr
- Technical inspection of a passenger carService-Public.fr
- Technical inspection of a commercial vehicle (van)Service-Public.fr
- Technical inspection of a motorhome (maximum 3,5 tons)Service-Public.fr