- Application to contribute to marriage expenses
- Application for birth certificate: copy or extract (birth in France) - Free service
- Application for birth certificate: copy or extract (birth at foreigner) - Free service
- Application for a copy of the supporting documents provided when making a marriage certificate
- Application for correction of a civil status document
- Declaration of Change of Name (name of spouse)
- Marriage, Civil partnerships or cohabitation (unmarried): what differences?
- Is the mayor obliged to solemnise a wedding?
- Can the city hall refuse a marriage certificate?
- Can two foreigners living on the foreigner marry in France?
- Can you marry a member of your family?
- In which countries can same-sex couples marry?
- Witnesses of a marriage: what are the rules?
- How to change matrimonial regime?
- Can you keep your spouse from spending too much money?
- What is the furniture and acquisitions community?