The loan relates to transactions for the purchase of a dwelling for residential use (or for business use and residential use) or land intended for the construction of such dwelling.
- Home Savings Loan from Home Savings Plan (PEL)
- Home Savings Loan from Home Savings Account (CEL)
- Zero interest rate loan (PTZ)
- Agreed loan
- Social Accession Loan (SAP)
- Additional loans for house purchase (Housing action...)
- Simulator - Zero Rate Loan (PTZ)
- Do a simulation of the schedule and APR of a mortgage
- Calculating the cost of a mortgage for a mortgage
- Calculate notary fees for a real estate purchase
- Obtain a refund of the down payment paid to the builder in case of refusal of his real estate loan
- Model for recognizing debts or loans between individuals
- What is the special legal mortgage of the money lender?
- How do I get a mortgage loan borrower insurance contract?
- Property credit insurance: what is the purpose of the Aeras agreement?
- Do you need a deposit to get a mortgage?
- Do you have to take out a mortgage to get a mortgage?
- Can we get a mortgage?
- What happens to the mortgage when the sale is canceled?
- What happens to the sale when the mortgage is refused?
- Home loans: how does the job loss insurance work?
- Securing a home loan: What is the death, disability or disability guarantee?
- What happens to the mortgage when the mortgage is paid off?
- Do you qualify for the Zero Rate Loan (ZLP) more than once?
- Do you qualify for PTZ when you already own a home?
- What happens to the PTZ if the house is resold?
- PTZ, contracted loan, PAS: is it reserved for the main residence?
- When to rent a house purchased with a PTZ or a loan agreement?
- What to do if you have difficulty paying monthly mortgage payments?
- How do I renegotiate or get my mortgage back?
- Can you prepay your mortgage?
- Co-borrower guarantee: what to do in case of divorce or separation of the couple?
- Aid and loans for the improvement and energy renovation of housingService-Public.fr
- MortgageInfoservice Savings Bank Insurance
- Pooling of creditsSupervisory and Resolution Authority (ACPR)