The real estate credit relates to the purchase of a residential (or professional and residential) building or land intended for its construction.
- Home Savings Loan from a Home Savings Plan (LIP)
- Home Savings Loan from a Home Savings Account (LEC)
- Zero Rate (PTZ)
- Agreed Loan
- Social Accession Loan (SIP)
- Complementary real estate loans (Housing action...)
- Simulator - Zero Rate Loan (PTZ)
- Simulate the timing and APR of a mortgage
- Calculate the cost of a mortgage for a mortgage
- Calculate notary fees for a real estate purchase
- Obtain repayment of the deposit paid to the builder in case of refusal of his mortgage
- Model for recognising debts or loans between individuals
- What is the Lender of Money (PPD) privilege?
- How do I get a mortgage loan insurance contract?
- Insurance of a mortgage: What is the Aeras Convention for?
- Do you have to have a security to get a mortgage?
- Do you have to take out a mortgage to get a mortgage?
- Can we get a mortgage up?
- What happens to mortgage when the sale is cancelled?
- What happens to the sale when the mortgage is refused?
- Loan: how does job loss insurance work?
- Provide a home loan: what is the death, disability, disability guarantee?
- What happens to the mortgage when the loan is repaid?
- Do you qualify for the zero-interest loan (ZIP) several times?
- Do you qualify for PTZ when you already own a home?
- What happens to the PTZ if the house is resold?
- PTZ, conventional loan, NOT: is it reserved for the main residence?
- When do you want to rent a house bought with a PTZ or a conventional loan?
- What should I do if I have trouble paying the monthly mortgage?
- How do you renegotiate or get a buy-back on your mortgage?
- How do I prepay my mortgage?
- Can we still get a rechargeable mortgage?
- What is a protective court mortgage?
- Co-borrower guarantee: what to do in case of divorce or separation of the couple?
- Aid and loans for the energy improvement and renovation of the housingService-Public.fr
- Real estateInfoservice Savings Bank Insurance
- Credit groupingSupervisory and Resolution Authority (ACPR)
La protection sociale
Ouvrage disponible à la vente sur vie-publique.fr
Publicité - La Documentation française