Entries and Collections
An entry is a procedure by which a creditor request the execution of an obligation, usually valued in money. Input procedures vary depending on the purpose to be achieved or the nature of the asset to be seized.
- Payroll Entry (or "Compensation Entry")
- bank account seizure
- Third-Party Holder Administrative Entry (SATD)
- Elusive Bank Balance (SBI)
Seizure of property
Recovery of maintenance payments
- What is the use of debt recognition?
- What are the types of income you can claim?
- Are Family Allowances Capable?
- What are the moveable goods that cannot be seized?
- What seizures can a judicial officer make?
- Can an usher enter a dwelling in the absence of its occupant?
- Who has to pay the judicial officer who is responsible for claiming an unpaid amount?
- What is legal interest?
- Payroll Entry: what are the employer's obligations?
- How do I get a refund from a collection business?
- What if a collection business claims you money?
- What if you receive a visit from a judicial officer?National Institute of Consumer Affairs (INC)