Can an employee receive unemployment benefit in case of resignation?

Verified 03 November 2021 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

Additional cases ?

For a public official

In principle, you do not receive the Return to Employment Benefit (RWA) if you resign. However, in certain specific cases, your resignation may be considered legitimate by Pôle emploi. She then qualifies for the ARE under the usual conditions. If your resignation cannot be considered legitimate, you may request a further review of your case. You may be entitled to a balance of rights to the RARE.

What applies to you ?

Veuillez patienter pendant le chargement de la page