Alternatives to a Civil Trial
Seek a civil court
Conduct of a case
- In front of the community court
- Before the judicial court
- Before the Commercial Court
- Before the Joint Rural Lease Court
Measures taken by the court
- Application for referral to the Court of Justice
- Application for an injunction to make in the court of law (including the local court)
- Objection to an order for payment
- Application for an order for payment before the President of the Court of Justice
- Application for an order for payment to the President of the Commercial Court
- Consent to electronic transmission
- Application for a certificate of non-opposition
- Is the lawyer obligatory in a civil trial?
- How to act alone in court?
- What are the modes of evidence in a civil trial?
- How do I get forensic expertise?
- Can a foreigners civil judgment (divorce, debt...) be enforced in France?
- How to act quickly in court?
- How do I get a copy of a judgment?
- How is a time limit calculated in civil proceedings?
- Civil trial: how to give testimony?
- How do I get a court-appointed lawyer?
- Does the community judge still exist?
- How to correct an error in a civil court decision?
- Labor conflicts in the private sectorService-Public.fr
- Disputes with Social SecurityService-Public.fr
- Dispute with the administrationService-Public.fr
- Access to law and justiceService-Public.fr
- Amicable recovery of claimsNational Institute of Consumer Affairs (INC)
La protection sociale
Ouvrage disponible à la vente sur vie-publique.fr
Publicité - La Documentation française