Recruitment in the public service
There are three public services: the State civil service, the territorial civil service (municipalities, departments, regions) and the hospital civil service. Officials, contractors and, in some cases, temporary agents carry out their functions in relation to a public service mission.
Recruitment of an official
Recruitment of a Contractor
- Public sector: What is the obligation to employ disabled workers?
- What is the Public Service Project Contract?
- Can a foreigner work in the French civil service?
- Can we take time off to enter a contest?
- Can a student do an internship in the public service?
- What is a public service contractor?
- Appointment of the Public Service Trainee: what reinstatement?
- What are the conditions of access to the public service?
- Can you become a public servant without a competition?
- Can a pregnant candidate enter a public service competition?
- Learning in the public service: what are the rules?
- Career in the public serviceService-Public.fr
- Compensation in the public serviceService-Public.fr
- Working conditions in the public serviceService-Public.fr
- State Contest and Recruitment Site (Score)Ministry of Public Service
- Public service: a variety of occupationsNational Educational and Occupational Information Office (ONISEP)
- Interdepartmental Directory of Government TradesMinistry of Public Service
- Directory of Territorial Public Service TradesNational Center for Territorial Public Service (CNFPT)
- Health professionsMinistry of Health
- Notice of Recruitment without Competition in the State Civil ServiceMinistry of Public Service
- Job offers in the territorial public serviceNational Federation of Territorial Public Service Management Centers (FNCDG)
- Job offers in the hospital public serviceHospital Federation of France
- Public assistance - Hôpitals de Paris (AP-HP): recruitment areaPublic Assistance - Hospitals of Paris (AP-HP)