Home insurance may be purchased by the owner or tenant of a dwelling. The subscription and termination of the contract are regulated.
Life of contract
- Smoke detector: Can the insurer punish you for absence?
- Assembly holidays: do you need to subscribe to a specific insurance?
- How does the home insurance deductible work?
- Can the insurer terminate a home insurance contract after a claim?
- What is the civil liability guarantee?
- Should you insure your mobile devices (phone, tablet, computer...)?
- How to ensure an exchange of accommodation and the practice of home sitting?
- What is the limitation period for home insurance?
- Seasonal rental: how to ensure a furnished tourist?
- Should you insure a pleasure boat?
- What is the legal protection guarantee?
- Insurance: What is life accident insurance?
- How is the expertise going?
- Co-ownership: what insurance for the common areas?
- What happens to your insurance if you rent and move?
- Vehicle insuranceService-Public.fr
- Real estate rental: rental contractService-Public.fr
- Real estate rental: obligations of the tenantService-Public.fr
- Real estate rental: obligations of the owner (landlord)Service-Public.fr
- Prepare to insureSupervisory and Resolution Authority (ACPR)
- Housing property and casualty insuranceSupervisory and Resolution Authority (ACPR)
- Verify that an establishment is authorized to operateSupervisory and Resolution Authority (ACPR)