MSA - Special areas (Online service)
Central Fund of Agricultural Social Mutual Society (MSA)
Bring your IDs.
Allows you to make online inquiries to the MSA.
Verified 10 November 2023 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
Where can I get information
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Custom Housing Assistance (APL)
- Disabled Adult Allowance (DAA)
- Family housing allowance (FLA)
- Social housing allowance (SLA)
- Back-to-school allowance (RSA)
- Family allowances: what to do in case of moving, separation, unemployment,...?
- European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
- Free choice of mode of care (CMG) - Maternal assistant
- Free choice of mode of care (CMG) supplement - Home care
- Free choice of mode of care (CMG) - Micro-nursery
- European Solidarity Corps (ETUC): former European Voluntary Service
- When can a child be considered a dependant for the RSA?
- Shared Child Education Benefit (PreParE)
- What does the Early Childhood Care Benefit (YCDB) include?
- Reimbursement of care abroad (holiday or short stay)
- RSA applicant 25 years of age and older
- RSA Young Active
- RSA Young Parents
- Single parent RSA
- Social security: change in personal situation
- Volunteering associations