Retirement of a Public Service Officer (incumbent and non-incumbent)
The information available from this page details the main rules regarding the retirement of civil servants and contractors from the 3 public offices. This information is provided for information purposes, and is not sufficient to estimate the date of your retirement or the amount of your future pension. For information about your personal case, contact your administration or visit the Retirement Info-Site.
- Retirement calculation
- Term of retirement insurance
- Pension increase
- Job Accrual - Basic Retirement
- My retirement account
- Pension insurance: personal space
- Secure Digital Space for Government Officials (Ensap): retirement
- Application for the retirement of a State official, a judge or a military officer in respect of disability
- Single application for personal basic pension - General (employees and self-employed), agricultural (MSA), cult (Cavimac) schemes
- Application for a Child Pension Increase - State Official, Judge or Retired Military
- Personal area
- What are basic and supplementary pensions?
- What is an active or sedentary job?
- Are premiums taken into account for the retirement of public officials?
- How do I apply for retirement?
- What is the pension entitlement of a contractor who has become a civil servant?
- Is a former public servant who becomes disabled entitled to a disability pension?
- Can an official with 3 children still retire early?
- What are the pension contributions of a seconded official?
- How is a staff member's basic pension paid?
- Public and Private Retirement: what is the child surcharge?
- Retirement of private sector employeeService-Public.fr
- Retirement InfoPublic interest group "Union retiree"
- State officials' pension siteState Pension Service (SRE) - Ministry of Public Finance
- CNRACL websiteNational Pension Fund for Local Government Officials (CNRACL)
- RAFP SiteAdditional Public Service Pension Facility (PSSA)
- Ircantec websiteSupplementary pension institution for non-titular public servants (Ircantec)