Check your registration and polling station (Online Service)
Ministry of the Interior
This service allows you to:
- know on which list you are registered
- know address of your polling station
- know national elector number
- know if you have current proxies
- download registration certificate
Verified 15 September 2022 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Electoral map
- How do I view the voters lists?
- Presidential elections
- Voting rights of European citizens in France
- Elections: ID to be presented to vote
- European elections
- Parliamentary elections
- Municipal elections
- Political elections: conduct of voting
- Regional and departmental elections (ex-cantonal)
- Registration on the electoral list: in case of removal
- Registration of a person who has become French
- List of electors, polling station... : how to check your registration?
- List of electors: automatic registration at 18
- Voter lists: new registration
- Military, train, travellers, homeless, mariners: where to register to vote?
- Under 26: In which case do you have to register to vote?
- Can you register to vote in a city hall and vote in the same year?
- Can I register on a consular list of electors and vote the same year?
- Can we vote for political elections over the Internet?
- Can you vote without having reported your move?
- Proxy: How is the voting on election day?
- What are the dates of the next elections?
- Refusal to register, removal from the electoral list by the mayor: what to do?
- Registration on the municipal list of electors: what proof of domicile?
- Registration on the electoral lists: with what proof of identity?
- Registration on a consular list of electors: what proof of domicile?
- Can a voter request his or her removal from the electoral roll?
- Does a person detained in prison have the right to vote?
- Voting of a Frenchman settled abroad
- Proxy Voting