Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

How to pay for a driving license: one euro license, apprentice, unemployed...?

Verified 10 March 2021 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

There are several financial aids to getting a driver's license. This aid is intended for young people aged 15 to 25, apprentices aged 18 or over, the unemployed and the disabled. You can also use your personal training account (CPF) to finance the driving license, subject to conditions.

What applies to you ?

How old are you?
What is your business?
Do you have a disability?

Vous avez choisi

    Choisir votre cas