Working conditions in the private sector
Hygiene, safety and working conditions
- Obligations of the employer
- Employee obligations
- Youth in the company
- Home Worker
- Occupational medicine
- Preventive Business Account (C2P)
Working conditions: miscellaneous information
- What is the Personal Activity Account (CPA)?
- What is the risk of an employee not complying with safety instructions?
- Alcohol at work: which rules to follow?
- How do I consult a collective agreement?
- What is company usage?
- Religion in the company: what are the rules?
- Can an employee refuse to work in a dangerous situation?
- Occupational Risk Factors: is an agreement mandatory?
- How do I view a company agreement?
- How to get and use restaurant titles?
- Is changing room required in the company?
- Theft of personal items in company: what are the rules?
- Absence of an employee due to bad weather: what are the rules?
- Transport strike: what rights for the employee?
- Can an employer find out about an employee's driver's licence?
- Is a pregnant employee entitled to a reduction in her working hours?
- Is a pregnant employee obliged to disclose her pregnancy to her employer?
- Can a pregnant employee refuse to perform certain tasks?
- Is an employee entitled to pregnancy-related absences?
- Can an employee breastfeed during working hours?
- Can an employee be forced to work in the evening?
- Labour law (private sector): what is force majeure?
- Occupational medicine: what is the information and prevention visit?
- Occupational medicine: what is enhanced individual tracking?
- Can an employee be exempted from the medical examination of employment?
- Is a temporary worker followed by occupational medicine?
- Is a seasonal employee followed by occupational medicine?
- Does the employer have to set up a space for the employees' lunch break?
- What are the employer's obligations regarding first aid at work?
- What should the employer do if an employee dies?
- What are the posting requirements in a company?
- Is there a minimum surface area for an employee's workstation?
- How is night work in the company set up?
- What is the mid-career medical check-up?