If you have one or more children, you can receive financial assistance. For example, if you have 2 or more children, you are automatically entitled to family allowances. Depending on your income, you may be eligible for assistance to cover expenses related to birth or to keep (or care for) your child.
Allowances paid from the first child
- Birth premium
- Basic allowance (after birth)
- Adoption bonus
- Basic allowance (adopted child)
- Allowance for the death of a child
Allowances paid from the 2nd child
Child guarded by third party
Child guarded by parent
Family Support Allowance (FSA)
- Family Allowance Fund (Caf) online
- Family Allowances and Benefits - Statement of Status (Caf)
- MSA area - online declarations for farmers
- Application for Shared Child Education Benefit (PreParE)
- Request for additional free choice of custody (Cmg-Paje) - Caf
- Application for Family Support Allowance (FSA)
- First Prenatal Medical Examination - Sample
- Application for benefits from the departmental house of disabled persons (DDPH)
- Request an online service from the MDPH
- Know what benefits you may be entitled to
- Do you have to live in France to receive family benefits?
- Child who died at birth: can we collect family benefits?
- In what cases should one report to the FCA?
- What is a dependent child for family benefits?
- Who receives family benefits for a child in alternative care?
- What is included in the child care (Paje)?
- Can unclaimed family benefits be paid retroactively?
- Should family benefits that were wrongly paid be reimbursed?
- How can I use the Caf or MSA mediator?
- How many children are eligible for family benefits?
- Who receives family benefits and allowances in a couple?
- What is the legal measure to help manage the family budget?
- Can a foreigner receive family benefits in France?
- What should I do if my family or work situation changes?
- Are family benefits paid on a means test?
- Financial aid for schoolingService-Public.fr
La protection sociale
Ouvrage disponible à la vente sur vie-publique.fr
Publicité - La Documentation française