Le lien vers cette page a été envoyé avec succès aux destinataires.
To participate in political elections, you must be registered on the electoral roll. Registration is automatic for 18-year-olds (subject to certain conditions), as well as for people who obtain French nationality after 2018. If you find yourself in another situation (removal, recovery of the right to vote, European citizen residing in France...), you must make the process of registering.
What applies to you ?
Veuillez patienter pendant le chargement de la page
Registration on the electoral lists
- Registration at age 18
- New Registration
- In case of removal
- Registration of a European citizen
- Registration of a person who has become French
Elections and referendums
- Check your election registration and polling station
- Proxy Voting
- Application to register on the electoral lists
- Online application for registration on the electoral lists
- Declaration of Heritage Status
- Declaration of candidacy for the departmental elections - Form to be completed by each member of the candidate pool
- Declaration of candidacy for departmental elections - Form to be completed by each replacement
- Declaration of candidacy for regional elections - Form to be completed by each candidate on the list
- Declaration of candidacy for regional elections - Form to be completed by the candidate at the head of the list or his representative
- Nomination statement - Municipal elections (less than 1,000 inhabitants)
- Nomination Statement - Municipal and Community Elections (1,000 or more inhabitants)
- Application Form - Municipal and Community Elections (1,000 or more inhabitants) - To be completed by the candidate at the head of the list
- Declaration of candidacy - Council of the Metropolis of Lyon
- Application form - Conseil de la métropole de Lyon - To be completed by the candidate head of the list
- Declaration of candidacy - Municipal elections for the communes of 1000 inhabitants and more composed of associated communes of French Polynesia
- Declaration of candidacy for the list - Municipal elections for municipalities of 1000 inhabitants and more composed of associated communes of French Polynesia
- Models for the declaration and withdrawal of candidacy for the election of foreigner French Councillors and Consular Delegates
- Declaration of candidacy for the general elections
- Declaration of candidacy for the European elections (to be completed by each candidate)
- Nomination for Senate Elections (Majority) - To be completed by each alternate
- Statement of Nomination for Senate Elections (departments and communities electing their senators by majority vote) - To be completed by each candidate
- Nomination for Senate Elections (Proportional Representation) - To be completed by each candidate
- Electoral list: refer to the judge if the mayor refuses to register or cancels
- Electoral list: refer the matter to the judge if the administrative commission omits or deletes it
- Third party challenge to the list of electors
- Procuration - New Caledonia Consultation: access to full sovereignty
- What are the dates of the next elections?
- List of electors, polling station... : how do I check your registration?
- Register for the municipal electoral list: what proof of domicile?
- Register on a consular list of electors: what proof of domicile?
- Register to vote: what proof of identity to show?
- Proxy: how do you vote on election day?
- Under 26: in which cases do you have to register to vote?
- Does a person detained in prison have the right to vote?
- Military, train, Traveller, SDF, Mariner: where to register to vote?
- Elections: can you register and vote the same year?
- Advisers of the foreigner: can we register and vote in 2021?
- Can a voter request his or her removal from the electoral roll?
- Can you vote without having reported your move?
- Refusal to register, removal from the electoral list by the mayor: what to do?
- Can I vote online?
- How do I view the voters lists?
- What is a citizenship and election card ceremony?
- Elections in Europe: municipal, European and country of originEuropean Commission
- Election resultsMinistry of the Interior