Le lien vers cette page a été envoyé avec succès aux destinataires.
To participate in political elections, you must be registered to vote. Registration is automatic for 18-year-olds (under certain conditions) and for those who obtain French nationality after 2018. If you find yourself in another situation (move, recovery of the right to vote, European citizen residing in France...), you must make the steps to register.
What applies to you ?
Veuillez patienter pendant le chargement de la page
Registration on the electoral lists
- Registration ex officio at 18 years
- New Enrollment
- In case of a move
- Registration of a European citizen
- Registration of a person who has become French
Elections and referendums
- Verify your voter registration and polling station
- Application to register online on the electoral lists
- Application for registration on the electoral rolls
- Proxy voting
- Declaration of Heritage Status
- Declaration of candidacy for the departmental elections - Form to be filled in by each member of the candidate pair
- Declaration of candidacy for the departmental elections - Form to be filled in by each replacement
- Declaration of candidature for regional elections - Form to be filled in by each candidate on the list
- Declaration of candidature for regional elections - Form to be filled in by the candidate who is the head of the list or his representative
- Nomination - Municipal elections (less than 1,000 inhabitants)
- Nomination - Municipal and community elections (population 1,000 or more)
- Candidature Declaration - Municipal and Community Elections (1,000 inhabitants or more) - To be completed by the candidate leading the list
- Nomination - Conseil de la métropole de Lyon
- Application form - Conseil de la métropole de Lyon - To be filled in by the candidate at the top of the list
- Nomination - Municipal elections for municipalities of 1000 inhabitants and more composed of associated municipalities of French Polynesia
- List nomination - Municipal elections for municipalities of 1000 inhabitants and more composed of associated municipalities of French Polynesia
- Templates for Declaring and Withdrawing Candidates for Election of Councilors of the foreigner of France and Consular Delegates
- Declaration of candidature for the European elections (to be completed by each candidate)
- Nomination for Senate elections (majority vote) - To be filled in by each replacement
- Declaration of candidacy for the senatorial elections (departments and communities electing their senators by majority vote) - To be filled in by each candidate
- Declaration of candidacy for Senate elections (proportional representation) - To be filled in by each candidate
- Nomination for the parliamentary elections
- Voters list: refer to the judge in case of refusal of registration or de-registration by the mayor
- Electoral list: refer to the judge in case of omission or deletion by the Administrative Commission
- Third-party challenge to the voters list
- Proxy - Consultation New Caledonia: access to full sovereignty
- What are the dates of the next elections?
- Voters list, polling station...: how to check your registration?
- Register to vote: with what proof of identity?
- Register on the list of electors in town hall: what proof of residence?
- Register on a consular voters list: what proof of residence?
- Voting by a European citizen: what proof of residence to register?
- Power of attorney: How does the voting take place on election day?
- Under 26: When do I register to vote?
- Does a person in prison have the right to vote?
- Military, fairground, travelers, homeless, mariner: where to register to vote?
- Can you register to vote in a town hall and vote in the same year?
- Can you register on a consular voters list and vote in the same year?
- Can a voter request his or her removal from the electoral rolls?
- Can you vote without having reported your move?
- Refusal of registration, delisting of the electoral list by the mayor: what to do?
- Can you vote online?
- How to consult the voters' lists?
- What is a citizenship ceremony and the handing over of electoral cards?
- Elections in Europe: municipal, European and home country electionsEuropean Commission
- Election resultsMinistry of the Interior