Make an online appeal regarding the driving license (Online Service)
Ministry of the Interior
Accessible without the need to create an account.
You can use this online service in the following situations:
- You are challenging an offense or a decision
- You don't agree with your point balance
- You would like to obtain information about your driving license
- You want a document
You can file an online appeal (a lawyer can make the request for you).
If necessary, you are referred to the appropriate department to process your request.
The online service also provides information on the driving license and a frequently asked questions section
Verified 07 March 2022 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Fine for parking prohibited (abusive, inconvenient, very inconvenient, dangerous)
- After eye surgery, do you need to apply for a new driver's license?
- How do I know if I have a VP after a radar flash?
- Compulsory equipment for driving a motorcycle
- Invalidation of driving license (withdrawal of all points)
- Point driver's license: how to make a claim?
- Loss of driving license
- Can you be exempted from wearing a seat belt?
- What is a probationary driving license?
- Retrieval of driving license points
- Driving license balance: how to know the number of points?
- Speed at the wheel: limitations and penalties for speeding