Road safety rules
Penalties for driving licences
- Points Rolled Out by Violation
- Retrieving Points
- Point Recovery Stage
- Retention of licence
- Invalidation (zero balance)
- Administrative suspension
- Judicial suspension
- Judicial annulment
- What is the risk in case of a road violation?
- Make an online appeal regarding the driving licence
- Pay your fine online via fines.gouv.fr
- Check your infringement file
- Declaration of mini motorcycle or mini quad
- Point Driving Licence: How do I make a claim?
- Withdrawal of licences: what are the rules?
- Seat belt, child car seat or baby: what are the rules?
- Can seat belts be dispensed with?
- Driver's licence balance: how do you know the number of points?
- Driver's Licence: Can you lose all points at once?
- Driver's licence: What is a white licence?
- Road traffic control: what penalties for driving without a licence?
- Road traffic control: what fine for driving without insurance?
- Who pays the fine if the company's car was flashed?
- Withdrawal of points, fine: what penalty for violating your bike?
- Can I smoke in my car?
- Who should drive with an EAD?
- How do I know if I have a PV after a radar flash?
- Penalty increased without notice of violation: how can I contest?
- Packing: How to challenge and get reimbursed?
- Highway troubleshooting: What are the rules and rates?
- Is unridden motorcycle allowed?
- What is the maximum allowable length of a car towing a trailer?
- Is it forbidden to honk horns in your car?
- Is it forbidden to make lighthouse calls?
- What fine in case of motorway toll fraud?