Road safety rules
Penalties for driving licenses
- Scale of points withdrawn by offense
- Retrieving Points
- Point Recovery Stage
- Retention of license
- Invalidation (balance at zero)
- Administrative suspension
- Judicial suspension
- Judicial annulment
Sanctions concerning the vehicle
- What is the risk in the event of a traffic offense?
- Apply online for a driving license
- Pay your fine online at fines.gouv.fr
- Check your infringement file
- Declaration of mini motorcycle or mini quad
- Point driver's license: how to make a claim?
- License withdrawal: what are the rules?
- Seat belt, child or baby car seat: what are the rules?
- Can you be exempted from wearing a seat belt?
- Driving license balance: how to know the number of points?
- Driving license: can you lose all points at once?
- Driving license: what is a white license?
- Road traffic control: what penalties should be imposed in the event of driving without a license?
- Road traffic control: what is the fine for driving without insurance?
- Who pays the fine if the company's car has been flashed?
- Withdrawal of points, fine: what penalty in the event of a bicycle violation?
- Can you smoke in a car?
- Who should drive with an alcohol interlock test (EAD)?
- How do I know if I have a VP after a radar flash?
- Increased fine without having received notice of contravention: how to contest?
- Impoundment: How to challenge and get reimbursed?
- Motorway troubleshooting: What are the rules and rates?
- Is it allowed to unleash a motorcycle?
- What is the maximum permissible length of a car towing a trailer?
- Is it forbidden to honk your car?
- Is it forbidden to make headlight calls?
- What is the fine for motorway toll fraud?
- Driving licenseService-Public.fr
- Cycling, driving safelyMinistry of Transport
- Driving alcohol: regulations and penaltiesMinistry of Transport
La protection sociale
Ouvrage disponible à la vente sur vie-publique.fr
Publicité - La Documentation française