Road safety rules
Penalties for driving licences
- Points removed by violation
- Point Recovery
- Point Recovery Stage
- Licence Retention
- Invalidation (zero balance)
- Administrative suspension
- Judicial suspension
- Judicial annulment
- Point driving licence: how do i make a claim?
- Withdrawal of licences: what are the rules?
- Seat belt, child or baby car seat: what are the rules?
- Can seat belts be dispensed with?
- Balance of driving licence: how do you know how many points?
- Driver's licence points: can we lose them all at once?
- What is the "white permit"?
- Road inspection: what penalties for driving without a licence?
- Road inspection: what fine for driving without insurance?
- Who pays the fine if the company's car was flashed?
- Withdrawal of points, fine: what punishment for a bicycle violation?
- Can I smoke in my car?
- Who should drive with an EAD?
- Notice of contravention: how do i know if it is valid?
- Penalty increased without notice of contravention: how to challenge?
- Packing: how to challenge and get reimbursed?
- Highway troubleshooting: what are the rules and tariffs?
- Is unridden motorcycle allowed?
- What is the maximum allowable length of a car towing a trailer?
- Is it forbidden to honk horns in your car?
- Is it forbidden to make headlight calls?
- What fine in case of motorway toll fraud?